Be the face of our radio stations! We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals to be a part of our dynamic 93.1 The Wolf Street Team.
· driving station vehicles
· help set up station equipment/promotional materials for station events/remotes
· be a part of the support, development and execution of all promotion efforts
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must possess strong marketing/promotional background (as either educational focus or equivalent experience.)
· Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
· Must have excellent organizational skills with multi-task capabilities
· Must work in a cooperative manner; be able to interact effectively with all station personnel, clients, outside vendors and listeners.
· Must project an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
· Must work independently, if necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
· Must be able to work weeknights and weekends in order to attend and execute station events and promotional activities.
· Must possess valid driver’s license and a demonstrated good driving record for operation of station vehicles.
· Must be able to lift and transport various equipment, including heavy items up to 50 lbs., and/or 20 lbs. of force frequently; substantial physical movement is required.
Qualified applicants may fax, e-mail or drop off resume and driving record.
Main Line Broadcasting - ATTN: Heather Ogle
300 Arboretum Place, Suite 590
Richmond, VA 23236